UPDATE: Liberty Utilities estimates power will be restored near Angora Creek within 4 hours
November 30, 2017
Liberty Utilities says crews are responding to a downed primary power line in the Angora Creek area. Crews are on site and restoration is expected by 2:30 p.m. today.
ORIGINAL POST: Liberty Utilities responding to downed wire; unknown number of customers impacted
A downed wire has left an unknown number of Liberty Utilities customers without power near Washoe Meadows State Park.
Liberty reported at 10:15 a.m. that a crew member was en route to a wire on the ground in the Angora Creek area. Affected streets include Dixie Mountain Road, Pyramid Court, Pyramid Circle, Mount Shasta Circle and Snow Mountain.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Whole Foods, Chase Bank sites for sale in South Lake Tahoe
- Election update: Measure T still passing in South Lake Tahoe but margin shrinks
- MTV acquires SnowGlobe Music Festival (updated)
- Sierra House Elementary School classroom sustains ‘major damage’ in fire
- Lake Tahoe weather: Northern California wildfires could impact air quality in region