UPDATE: Liberty Utilities estimates power will be restored near Angora Creek within 4 hours
November 30, 2017
Liberty Utilities says crews are responding to a downed primary power line in the Angora Creek area. Crews are on site and restoration is expected by 2:30 p.m. today.
ORIGINAL POST: Liberty Utilities responding to downed wire; unknown number of customers impacted
A downed wire has left an unknown number of Liberty Utilities customers without power near Washoe Meadows State Park.
Liberty reported at 10:15 a.m. that a crew member was en route to a wire on the ground in the Angora Creek area. Affected streets include Dixie Mountain Road, Pyramid Court, Pyramid Circle, Mount Shasta Circle and Snow Mountain.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Family: Pastor found unresponsive at Lake Tahoe ski resort died from heart attack
- UPDATE: Refrigeration units working again at South Lake Tahoe Safeway
- Lake Tahoe estate hits market for $75 million, highest listing price at Tahoe (video)
- Former Lake Tahoe Humane Society director arrested in Tennessee after embezzlement charge
- UPDATE: I-80 reopens west of Reno
- Lake Tahoe weather: Several feet of snow possible at Lake Tahoe this week
- Cannabis oil extraction lab causes fire, explosions at South Lake Tahoe home
- Lake Tahoe weather: Moderate snow to start Tuesday; storms could bring over 3 feet
- Opening of Renoagogo brings chain store goods to North Lake Tahoe
- Trash building up at popular Lake Tahoe sledding site