UPDATE: Liberty Utilities estimates power will be restored near Angora Creek within 4 hours
November 30, 2017
Liberty Utilities says crews are responding to a downed primary power line in the Angora Creek area. Crews are on site and restoration is expected by 2:30 p.m. today.
ORIGINAL POST: Liberty Utilities responding to downed wire; unknown number of customers impacted
A downed wire has left an unknown number of Liberty Utilities customers without power near Washoe Meadows State Park.
Liberty reported at 10:15 a.m. that a crew member was en route to a wire on the ground in the Angora Creek area. Affected streets include Dixie Mountain Road, Pyramid Court, Pyramid Circle, Mount Shasta Circle and Snow Mountain.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Body recovered from Lake Tahoe believed to be University of Nevada, Reno football player Marc Ma
- Suspect arrested in fatal hit-and-run in South Lake Tahoe
- Douglas County Lake Tahoe Sewer Authority meets for first time
- Grinding, paving work on Highway 89 from Squaw Valley to Truckee
- Highway 28 reopens after single-vehicle crash on Lake Tahoe’s East Shore