Maintenance to temporarily close 1 lane of US 50 westbound at Cave Rock
October 8, 2018
One of the two westbound lanes of U.S. 50 will be closed near Cave Rock starting Tuesday.
The closure is to allow for roadside drainage maintenance, according to the Nevada Department of Transportation. The closure is expected to last 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. through Friday.
NDOT cautions motorists heading westbound to expect minor delays just west of the Cave Rock tunnel.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Groundbreaking set for future Whole Foods location in South Lake Tahoe
- Body recovered from Lake Tahoe believed to be University of Nevada, Reno football player Marc Ma
- California resident drowns in Lake Tahoe
- Flood advisory for Truckee River flowing out of Lake Tahoe
- Bear finds garbage gold mine in Tahoe Keys truck
- Incline Village man accused of child abuse turns self in, vows to fight ‘false allegation’
- Bank drops attempted takeover of Bijou Shopping Center in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Daily Tribune: Measure T in South Lake Tahoe? (opinion)
- Ribaudo column: On South Lake Tahoe’s Measure T (opinion)
- Leaf peeping at Lake Tahoe: Best spots to view fall foliage