Maintenance to temporarily close 1 lane of US 50 westbound at Cave Rock
October 8, 2018
One of the two westbound lanes of U.S. 50 will be closed near Cave Rock starting Tuesday.
The closure is to allow for roadside drainage maintenance, according to the Nevada Department of Transportation. The closure is expected to last 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. through Friday.
NDOT cautions motorists heading westbound to expect minor delays just west of the Cave Rock tunnel.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 closed, chain requirements in effect on highways (updated)
- Lake Tahoe roads: I-80 and Mt Rose Highway still closed (updated)
- Lake Tahoe weather: Rain to turn to snow today; storm warning remains in effect
- Snow or rain? Winter storm could drench Lake Tahoe
- Most chain requirements dropped around Lake Tahoe (updated)