Maintenance to temporarily close 1 lane of US 50 westbound at Cave Rock
October 8, 2018
One of the two westbound lanes of U.S. 50 will be closed near Cave Rock starting Tuesday.
The closure is to allow for roadside drainage maintenance, according to the Nevada Department of Transportation. The closure is expected to last 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. through Friday.
NDOT cautions motorists heading westbound to expect minor delays just west of the Cave Rock tunnel.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Day 8 of Tahoe Daily Tribune’s 12 Days of Giveaways: Designer sweater from Sidestreet Boutique
- Lake Tahoe waterfront estate sets Incline Village sales record
- Bear finds garbage gold mine in Tahoe Keys truck
- Cal Neva Resort & Casino sale in jeopardy
- Day 10 of Tahoe Daily Tribune’s 12 Days of Giveaways: Sunset champagne cruise aboard the Safari Rose
- Realtor group vows to stay involved, looks ‘forward to continued discussion’ following passage of Measure T
- Lake Tahoe weather: Sunny conditions through weekend, snow possible next week
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- Kirkwood Mountain to open backside, Heavenly Mountain to open California side Saturday
- FINAL ELECTION RESULTS: Measure T passes in South Lake Tahoe