Tricia Mangan replaces Jackie Wiles on US Olympic team
February 6, 2018
PYEONGCHANG, South Korea — Alpine skier Tricia Mangan has been added to the U.S. Olympic team.
Mangan is a 20-year-old from New York who finished 19th in a World Cup combined event at Lenzerheide, Switzerland, this month.
The U.S. Olympic Committee announced Tuesday that Mangan joined the roster after Jackie Wiles was ruled out of what would have been her second Winter Games because of a knee injury.
Wiles was hurt during a World Cup downhill in Germany on Saturday.
More AP Olympic coverage: https://wintergames.ap.org/
Trending In: PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics
- El Dorado sheriff deputy shoots into car to free trapped bear in South Lake Tahoe (video)
- Historic Lake Tahoe home sells for $10 million
- Lake Tahoe Community College opens Lisa Maloff University Center
- Truck over side of Kingsbury Grade results in discovery of 2nd wreck
- Fight against Lake Tahoe’s invasive species goes to the mat