Women’s downhill training canceled; super-G move to Saturday
December 14, 2017
VAL D'ISERE, France — A Women's World Cup downhill training run in the French Alpine resort of Val d'Isere was canceled due to strong winds on Thursday.
Organizers say the downhill has been provisionally switched from Saturday to Sunday.
The super-G scheduled for Sunday has been moved to Saturday.
Another downhill training run was scheduled for Friday on the Oreiller-Killy course.
Trending In: PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics
- What lies in the depths of Lake Tahoe’s waters? (video)
- Authorities recover body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe (updated)
- Human skull found in Truckee off Highway 89
- Blue Granite Climbing Gym open for business in South Lake Tahoe
- Referendum backers submit signatures; South Lake Tahoe marijuana regulations delayed