Lake Tahoe estate hits market for $75 million, highest listing price at Tahoe (video)
July 7, 2017
Less than a week after the reported sale of an estate for $31.1 million set a record in Incline Village, another estate on the cliffs of Lake Tahoe’s North Shore has hit the market for $75 million.
That number makes the home — named Crystal Pointe — the highest price listing at Lake Tahoe, according to Chase International, the real estate firm representing the property.
With two parcels totaling 5.14 acres and 525 feet of lake frontage, the property consists of a main residence, guesthouse, caretaker's apartment and beach house, altogether totaling 16,232 square feet of living space with eight bedrooms, 10 full and one half bathrooms and 13 fireplaces.
The property also boasts a four-car garage, two glass cliff railways and two elevators, a 10-seat theater and a 1,687-bottle wine cellar.
In the past week, news broke that the Lake Tahoe waterfront estate formerly owned by casino mogul Steve Wynn had sold for $31.1 million, a record reported sale for the North Shore community of Incline Village.
The 4.972-acre estate includes 210 feet of lake frontage and a private beach with a pier and boat hoist. The 12,661-square-foot main house has four bedrooms, a theater, a gym and a four-car garage. The guest house includes three bedrooms.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Trending
- El Dorado County supervisor candidates find some common ground on VHR regulations
- Authorities recover body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe (updated)
- What lies in the depths of Lake Tahoe’s waters? (video)
- Whittell celebrates Lisa Maloff, football team crushes Smith Valley at new digs
- Referendum backers submit signatures; South Lake Tahoe marijuana regulations delayed (updated)