Afroman launches Palmdale Purp at NuLeaf Tahoe’s dispensary
September 28, 2017
A famous face visited NuLeaf Tahoe in Incline Village on Monday, and now we know why… because he's selling stuff to get high.
Afroman, best known for his song about smoking up, visited Nu Leaf Dispensary on Sept. 25 to launch his new cannabis strain, Palmdale Purp.
The rapper also brought copies of Tahoe Cannabis and signed autographs for fans.
According to one7 communications, "For three hours, Afroman – dressed in a silk suit accessorized by gold chains, gold rings and a walking cane made from a snake."
Trending In: Marijuana
- Regulators: Pot deliveries can be made throughout California
- Marijuana use muddies Nevada, federal gun laws
- Nevada Medical Marijuana Card Benefits & More | NuggMD
- Legal recreational pot in California: What you need to know
- Cannabis groups and Carson City Sheriff talk new laws and policies around recreational marijuana
- TMZ: Tom Cruise in South Lake Tahoe to film scenes for ‘Top Gun’ sequel
- Backcountry skier rescued near Mount Tallac after falling over 200 feet (video)
- Authorities investigating death of man found at Echo Summit
- Chance of rain, snow at Lake Tahoe this week
- South Lake Tahoe officers work to save dogs after 5-story fall from parking garage