Afroman launches Palmdale Purp at NuLeaf Tahoe’s dispensary
September 28, 2017
A famous face visited NuLeaf Tahoe in Incline Village on Monday, and now we know why… because he's selling stuff to get high.
Afroman, best known for his song about smoking up, visited Nu Leaf Dispensary on Sept. 25 to launch his new cannabis strain, Palmdale Purp.
The rapper also brought copies of Tahoe Cannabis and signed autographs for fans.
According to one7 communications, "For three hours, Afroman – dressed in a silk suit accessorized by gold chains, gold rings and a walking cane made from a snake."
Trending In: Marijuana
- Contractor damaged land in Emerald Bay; former employee considering lawsuit
- Lime electric scooters pose challenges for South Lake Tahoe law enforcement
- Former Scripps/Howard estate on Lake Tahoe East Shore hits market for $35 million (video)
- Lake Tahoe elected officials fight for return of Sacramento NBC affiliate KCRA
- Tahoe Tribune review: Lime scooters fun, sometimes scary, to ride